1. (Scope) The Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy, supplementary to the Terms and Conditions of Use, is intended to regulate the processing of data to be realized by Macro Group on account of the use of its website.
What is personal data?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable a person, in particular by means of the name, tax number, location data, electronic identifier or other information enabling the individual to be identified.
2. (Responsible for processing) Macro Group – Global Solutions, SGPS, Lda., formed by the companies: Macro – Moldes p/ Plásticos, Lda., Macroalfa - Ferramentas de Precisão, Lda., Macroalfa - Moldes Especiais, Lda. e Hardgama – Fabrico de Acessórios p/ Computador, Lda.
3. (Data collected): (1) Data provided directly by the holder; (2) Data collected under the relationship established with the data holder; (3) Personal data requested from the holder and processed with his/her consent;
4. (Object) The processing of data includes, namely, the recording, collection, consultation, use, adaptation, modification, storage, destruction of data, among other operations.
5. (Purposes) The collected data is used for the following purposes, namely: (1) The provision of the services requested by the holder; (2) the provision of information on products, services, marketing activities, campaigns, promotions, statistical purposes and personalized content, with the prior consent to that effect.
6. (Legislation) Macro Group guarantees the processing of personal data in accordance with the legislation in force regarding its collection, processing, use, disclosure, storage and privacy.
7. (Unprocessed data) Macro Group shall not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for identifying a person unequivocally, health data or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of the holder.
9. (Collection) Personal data may only be collected if: (1) the user registers on the website; (2) the data holder requests a service, responds to an inquiry, exchanges electronic correspondence with Macro Group.
10. (Consent to receive information) The data holder shall give his or her prior consent in relation to the receipt of commercial communications for marketing purposes, and shall be entitled to oppose it at any time by means of a written communication addressed to Macro Group. Such commercial information may be sent by Macro Group via email, social networking websites,and Web 2.0.
11. (Transmission) In addition to the obligations referred to in the legislation governing data protection or the safeguarding and protection of its own interests, Macro Group shall not share any personal data with third parties, with the exception of companies of its own group, provided the conditions of security and completeness of the respective data are guaranteed.
12. (Technical and organizational measures) Macro Group has appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of the data processed, namely, against unauthorized access or any other form of illegal or illicit processing. Macro Group guarantees, in addition to the measures safeguarding the security and internal protection of its facilities, the limitation of the access to personal data solely to its employees in order to fulfill the purposes of the processing.
13. (Access, Alteration and Forgetfulness) The data holder is entitled to access and rectify the data processed and may at any time withdraw consent for the processing and request the erasure of the data, by means of a written communication addressed to Macro Group.
14. (Duration of the retention of data) Macro Group will use reasonable efforts to ensure that it retains data on the data holder only for the time required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any contract or applicable legislation, with a maximum period of 5 (five) years.
15. (Applicability) The privacy and protection of personal data policies of Macro Group apply to the processing of personal data carried out in the scope of its commercial activities and its provision of services, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency.
17. (Automated Decisions) It will not make any commercial decision based on automated decisions, nor will it take any action leading to profiling.
18. (Control Authority) The control authority is the Comissao Nacional de Protecao de Dados (National Data Protection Commission) (CNPD), with registered office at Rua de Sao Bento no. 148-3 1200-821 Lisbon;
19. (Communications) Any communications concerning the processing of personal data should be addressed to Macro Group via the e-mail: email@example.com
Office schedule: Monday to Friday, from 8h00 - 12h40 and 13h40 - 19h00.